Broker Check

Our Process

Step One: Introduction

This is the most important of the steps.  No business is conducted in step one, and we get to know each other.  There is no cost at this introductory get together.  We see if we are a fit for each other.  If things work out, we move on to step two.  If things don’t work out, we move on.  Your time is valuable, and you should decide who you are working with.

 

Step Two: Listening

Once we determine that there is a foundation of working together, we listen to you.  You should be heard; we listen 95% of the time and guide you the other 5%.  We want to know what keeps you up at night, why you are here, who is your boogie man, and how we can help you sleep at night.  We use good old pen, paper, and take notes.

 

Step Three: Dig Deep

This is where we learn about you.  We ask the traditional questions such as financials, goals, objectives; but we go deeper.  We want to know your lifestyle, your dreams, and your time frame.  We help you track down assets you may have overlooked.  Our relationship is all about you.

 

Step Four: Recommendations

After listening and digging deep, we develop a strategy that best fits you.  We take into consideration financial status, lifestyle, goals, dreams, and time.  A strategy is custom designed for YOU and YOUR needs.  We have 25 years of market and investment experience to help us guide you to successfully achieve your goals. 

 

Step Five: Action

This is where you take action.  When you approve a strategy, we take the steps necessary to move forward with your goals.  We take care of this step until completion.  If you prefer, we will handle all the paperwork for you.   In order to maintain your lifestyle and achieve your goals, action must be taken. 

 

Step Six: Check In

We do not stop taking care of you after action is taken.  We value a long-term relationship.  We periodically call to check in and see how things are going.  Life happens and a change to strategies may be necessary.  We are proud to still be checking in with clients we have had since 1997. 

Who We Serve

Who We Serve

We create strategies that are tailored to your needs and goals.

Learn more
Our Mission

Our Mission


Learn more
How We Help

How We Help


Learn more